How to put on a female condom
Put on a female condom before penetration. Do it in the following way:
- Check that the expiry date has not yet passed. Only use condoms with the CE quality label on the wrapping.
- Put a lubricant on the inside and outside of the condom.
- Squeeze the inner ring.
- Put the condom up inside the vagina.
- Put 1 finger inside the condom and push the ring up as far as possible. Make sure the condom is not twisted and that the penis is always inside the condom during penetration.
- The outer ring keeps the condom in place when having sexual intercourse. It stays outside the body and covers the area around the vagina.
- After sex, take the outer ring and twist it a bit while you pull out the condom. Be careful that no semen comes into contact with the vagina.
- Throw the used condom in a bin.
Only use the condom once.
Translate this text into:Close